Donor Name: Prince Bernhard Nature Fund (PBNF)
Funding name: Prince Bernhard Nature Fund (PBNF)
Funding brief: The Prince Bernhard Nature Fund aims to help save critically endangered flora and fauna in the tropical and subtropical regions of Africa, Asia and Latin America. Preferably, our funding goes to organizations from these regions, sometimes in partnership with parties in Europe or North America.
Due to the limited nature of our funding, the Fund prefers to act as a catalyzer of larger initiatives, and link its project support as much as possible to larger themes and organizations.
Within these larger level priorities, the Board uses the following criteria in the assessment of requests for financial support:
● The clarity and urgency of the conservation case
● The amount of funding and/or conservation action (policy, community work) catalyzed by our support
● Direct contribution to the utilization and development of local capacity
● The mid and long term sustainability of the results pursued by the project – how will the results be sustained once the PBN Funding will have been fully used?
Deadline: The deadlines for Application Forms to be send to the Fund are 1 February and 1 August each year.
Funding details link: http://www.pbnf.nl/project-support
Funding limit: Our grants do not exceed 25,000 Euro or US$ 25.000
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: Not Found
Eligibility: Not Found
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Apply: https://www.pifworld.com/en/institutionalFunds/89IzhLJ7KWA/prince-bernhard-nature-fund-pbnf/about?action=apply
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (https://www.pifworld.com/en/institutionalFunds/89IzhLJ7KWA/prince-bernhard-nature-fund-pbnf/about?action=apply ).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh