Donor Name: Riverbanks Zoo & Garden
Funding name: Conservation Support Fund
Funding brief: the Riverbanks Conservation Support Fund (CSF) has provided important assistance to conservation biologists involved in an array of wildlife conservation projects both in US and abroad. Over the past two decades, the Conservation Support Fund has provided grant funding for nearly 200 projects in 36 countries around the globe.
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed two times per year with the following deadlines for submission: June 1 and December 1.
Funding details link: https://society.riverbanks.org/donate/conservation-support-fund
Funding limit: Awards will generally range from $1,000 to $5,000.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: The following types of requests will be considered (not listed in order of priority).
● Field conservation initiatives (in situ)
● Habitat management and preservation
● Zoo and aquarium-based programs for the scientifically managed breeding of endangered and threatened wildlife (ex-situ)
● Conservation education initiatives
● Projects designed to enhance animal welfare.
● Projects that identify, assess and/or treat medical conditions affecting animals in the wild and/or managed captive environments.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Form and Guideline: http://www.riverbanks.org/conservation-and-care/downloads/fund-app.doc
How to apply:
● Funding requests must conform to the above application format; general mailings will not be considered. In addition to the application form, proposals must include the Principal Investigator/s curriculum vitae and, as appropriate, a bibliography and list of professional references. Research-oriented proposals should include pertinent preliminary data. Electronic submissions are preferred.
● Signatures may be scanned or a hard copy of the signature page may be sent, separately, by ground mail. Edward N. Diebold, Director of Animal Collections & Conservation, Riverbanks Zoological Park and Botanical Garden, P.O. Box 1060, Columbia, SC 29202-1060, Phone: (803) 779-8717, Extension 1135, Fax: (803) 253-6381, E-mail: email@example.com
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh