Donor Name: Abu Dhabi Government
Funding name: Zayed Future Energy Prize
Funding brief: The Zayed Future Energy Prize represents the vision of the Late Founding Father and President of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan al Nahyan, who championed environmental stewardship. This annual award celebrates achievements that reflect impact, innovation, long-term vision and leadership in renewable energy and sustainability. They invite you to be a part of this vision and their commitment to finding solutions that will meet the challenges of climate change, energy security and the environment.
Categories: The Zayed Future Energy Prize awards 5 categories:
● Large Corporation
● Small and Medium Enterprise (SME)
● Non-Profit Organization (NPO/NGO)
● Lifetime Achievement Award (For an Individual)
● Global High Schools (1 award for each of the below regions)
● The Americas
Deadline: 06th, July, 2017, 11:59 PM PST
Funding details link: http://www.zayedfutureenergyprize.com/en/
Funding limit: The total Prize fund is US $4 million, distributed as such:
● Large Corporation – Recognition Award (No monetary value)
● Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) – US$ 1.5 million
● Non-Profit Organization (NPO/NGO) – US$ 1.5 million
● Lifetime Achievement Award (For an Individual) – US$ 500,000
● Global High Schools – US$ 500,000 – Total value, divided amongst 5 Global High
Schools in 5 different geographic regions, awarding each up to US$ 100,000
● The Americas
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: Candidates can either apply for the SME, NGO or Global High School category, or nominate a candidate for the Large Corporation, or Lifetime Achievement Award.
Eligibility: As above
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://www.zayedfutureenergyprize.com/resources/media2/How_to_Apply_Mar2016.pdf
● Apply: http://entry.zayedfutureenergyprize.com/
● Prize categories: http://www.zayedfutureenergyprize.com/en/prize-categories/
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website (http://entry.zayedfutureenergyprize.com/).
● Candidates can either apply for the SME, NPO/NGO or Global High Schools category, or nominate a candidate for the Large Corporation or Lifetime Achievement Award.
● For Submissions, they kindly ask you to fill to register as a candidate and proceed to log-in in order to begin filling out the application form. For your convenience, you will be able to save and return to your submission at anytime.
● For Nominations, please note that you will not have to register. Nominating a candidate for the Large Corporation or Lifetime Achievement Award will require that you simply fill out the nomination form.
● The Prize only accepts entries completed in English.
● As the different panel of judges are reviewing each submission, it is best to keep your attachment size as low as possible. A maximum of 5 attachments are allowed at a maximum file size of 7 MB per attachment.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh