Donor Name: MasterCard Foundation
Funding name: The MasterCard Foundation Clients at the Centre Prize 2017
Funding brief: The MasterCard Foundation Clients at the Centre Prize aims to provide applicants a platform where they can demonstrate their client-centric practices and share their successes and experiences through practical, ‘real world’ examples. Applications should describe practices that are based on the principles outlined above, although they recognize that there is no “one size fits all” method to putting and keeping clients at the centre of business decisions. For that reason, applicants may choose to highlight a range of their own business practices and processes, including but not limited to:
● Business models that reflect a client-centric vision and strategy;
● Digital technologies that foster low or high-touch client interaction or support;
● Application of design methodologies to improve product development or service delivery, e.g. human-centered design;
● Data analysis methodologies to mine and leverage insights into client needs and expectations; or
● New measurement and accountability mechanisms that reflect a client-centric approach.
A product or service may be highlighted if it was developed because of a particular client-centric shift but, most importantly, applicants must describe how their business offers a compelling value proposition to clients, satisfying and empowering them with better, more tailored financial services. Equally important is for applicants to:
● demonstrate impact, outreach and scaling potential – tell us how many people you reach and how you are providing a benefit to your clients
● be innovative in your context – describe us the context and market conditions under which you operate, and how that contributes to their client centricity practices.
Deadline: The deadline for applications is June 5, 2017 at 23:59 GMT.
Funding details link: https://mastercardfdn.innocentive.com
Funding limit: US$150,000
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: The Prize is open to registered organizations operating anywhere in the world that provide financial products and services to low-income populations in developing countries. The following points further clarify eligibility:
● Eligible organizations must provide access to financial products and services, such as loans, savings, insurance, etc. The organizations could include: direct providers such as banks, micro finance institutions, and cooperatives, mobile network operators, as well as indirect providers such as leasing companies, agricultural input suppliers, and technology companies who offer innovative solutions to direct providers. In applications from this latter type of organization, the partner(s) (i.e. a direct provider of financial services) must also be included in the application.
● Applicants must demonstrate a tangible impact on low-income populations that can be measured and reported.
● Applicants do not need to be registered or incorporated in one of the listed developing countries, but they must already operate and serve low-income populations in one of those countries. The application to the Prize must also describe how the organization focuses its operations in these countries.
● Applications that target poor communities in developed countries are not eligible.
● Only organizations, not individuals, are eligible to apply for the Prize.
● Government ministries, departments or agencies are not eligible to apply for the Prize.
● Applicant organizations that entered past years of the Prize are eligible to enter again. In addition, partners of The MasterCard Foundation are eligible to apply for the Prize.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Register: https://mastercardfdn.innocentive.com/register.php
● Guideline: https://www.omnicompete.com/files/mastercard/2017_catc_applicant_guidelines.pdf
● FAQ: https://www.omnicompete.com/files/mastercard/2017_catc_faqs.pdf
How to apply: To begin your application, you will need to create an account by clicking the “Register to Apply” button on the Prize homepage (www.mastercardfdn.org/clientsprize). After you have entered the information requested, you will receive a confirmation email. You must confirm your registration by clicking on the link that you receive in that email. The confirmation email will be sent from InnoCentive Custom Challenges as soon as you register. Please check your spam or junk mail if you do not receive it within one day of your submission.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh