Donor Name: Rainforest Action Network
Funding name: Climate Action Fund
Funding brief: The Climate Action Fund (CAF) was established in 2009 to award small grants to frontline community groups that are fighting to prevent fossil fuels from being extracted and/or the construction of large point sources of greenhouse gas emissions. CAF is a grassroots alternative to carbon offset programs. Instead of purchasing carbon credits, funds will be used to empower frontline communities to keep fossil fuels in the ground where they belong.
Project must fit one of two basic categories:
● Local resistance by frontline and impacted communities to prevent the extraction of fossil fuels such as coal, tar sands, oil and gas.
● Local resistance by frontline and impacted communities to decommission or to prevent the construction of large point sources of greenhouse gas emissions (a large point source is defined as any source larger than 100,000 tons of CO2).
Deadline: Not Found
Funding details link: https://grants.ran.org/climate_action_fund_grant_application
Funding limit: Grants generally do not exceed $2,500.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: Activities would be significantly enhanced by a small grant/applicant’s annual budget (under $150,000 is prioritized), overall access to resources and previous funding from RAN.
Although grants are made in all regions and unsolicited proposals are welcome, geographic priority areas are South and North America. Applicants from other regions are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting an application to inquire regarding the possibility of funding.
Eligibility: As above
Submission mail: email@example.com
Other important link:
● Apply: http://www.123contactform.com/form-1431386/Climate-Action-Fund-Grant-Application
How to apply:
● Interested applicant may apply through the website ( http://www.123contactform.com/form-1431386/Climate-Action-Fund-Grant-Application).
● For a Word version of the Climate Action Fund application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications can be returned via email to email@example.com or mailed to:Rainforest Action Network, c/o Climate Action Fund, 425 Bush Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94108
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh