Donor Name: Wildlife Acoustics, Inc
Funding name: Wildlife Acoustics Scientific Product Grant
Funding brief: Wildlife Acoustics’ mission is to support efforts in conservation and environmental stewardship. They want to enable those involved in animal biology, research and conservation to do their best work easily and quickly. To that end, Wildlife Acoustics has established a grant program to support bioacoustics research efforts from chiropteran, avian, terrestrial, amphibious and marine wildlife, to everything else in between.
● 2017 Q1: February 15, 2017
● 2017 Q2: May 15, 2017
● 2017 Q3: August 15, 2017
Funding details link: https://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/grant
Funding limit: Every quarter, Wildlife Acoustics will be giving away up to $5,000 of product* to grant recipients worldwide. The cost of shipping is covered by Wildlife Acoustics, Inc.
Special Notes: Consideration will be given to projects that meet the following criteria:
● Project makes significant use of bioacoustics for data collection and/or analysis.
● The work advances scientific knowledge and contributes to long-term conservation.
● The grant award would have significant impact on the success of the project.
● The grant request provides adequate information to evaluate the project, including detailed expected outcomes and use of bioacoustics data to support those outcomes.
● The project should begin in the year that the application is submitted, or in the following year if the application is submitted in the off-season.
● An important note regarding customs fees and taxes: While the donor will pay for all customs, duty and broker fees for shipments outside of the use, you will be responsible for payment of any taxes on product(s) supplied.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: Grant recipients must be associated with a charitable, educational or other tax-exempt organization
Eligibility: As above
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● FAQ: https://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/grant/faqs
● Format: https://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/images/grant/Wildlife_Acoustics_Grant_Application_Form.doc
How to apply:
● Complete all sections in English. Keep the responses to each question to 200 words.
● You must include one letter of recommendation but you may submit up to 3 letters of recommendation and/or reference that you feel would be helpful in evaluating the application. These may be separate attachments and must be in English.
● Include a copy of the organization’s certificate/letter of tax exemption that shows tax-exempt and charitable or educational status. For countries without these, please see grant FAQs. Email your completed application to Wildlife Acoustics. (Email address provided on application form.)
● PDF format preferred.
● Wildlife Acoustics, Inc does not accept JPEG files or Mac pages. Only PDF or Word files (.pdf, .doc or .docx). Please send documents as separate files and follow these naming conventions: Application: Lastname_organization_2016Q2, Letters of Reference: Lastname_reference (1,2 ,or 3)_2016Q2
● If your country does not grant tax-exempt status or does not provide documentary proof, please include a letter affirming your organization will cover any taxes assessed by your government.
● Send the completed application to email@example.com .
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh