Donor Name: The Waterbird Society
Funding name: The Waterbird Society grant
Funding brief: The goal of the Kushlan Research Award in Ciconiiform Biology and Conservation is to encourage significant scientific advances in the biology, ecology, or conservation biology of wading birds (i.e. herons, storks, ibises, and their taxonomic allies). The grants committee currently solicits proposals that focus on:
● Species relationships within the group
● The status, range, and population sizes of little-known species of Ciconiiformes
Deadline: Proposals are due by July 15.
Funding details link: https://waterbirds.org/research-grants/kushlan-research-award/
Funding limit: All awards together will amount to as much as $7,000 (Kushlan Award), with individual awards of from $1,000 to $7,000. Nisbet Grants may be up to $1,000.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: These awards are open to applicants, professional, amateur, or student, of any age, globally. Financial and education status of applicants are not considerations.
Submission mail: email@example.com
Other important link:
● Guideline: https://waterbirds.org/research-grants/proposals/
How to apply:
● Application materials should include 5 pages: (a) a cover sheet (click here) and abstract summarizing the work with all contact information, (b) three pages of narrative to include Background and Rationale, with hypotheses or questions stated, Methods, Literature Cited, and whether it is part of any cooperative (e.g. matching funds) project, and (c) a budget page.
● The recipients of awards are expected to publish their reports in peer-reviewed outlets and acknowledge both the Kushlan Award and the Waterbird Society for support. The recipients are also expected to submit a short (1-2 page) report to the Grants Committee summarizing the results of their research project.
● Grant applications should be submitted to: Dr. Dave Moore (Chair, Selection Committee) Canadian Wildlife Service, Canada Centre for Inland Waters, 867 Lakeshore Road, Burlington, Ontario, Canada L7R 4A6, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Proposals should be submitted electronically in Word or RTF formats.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh