Donor Name: The International Foundation for Research in Experimental Economics (IFREE)
Funding name: The IFREE Small Grants Program
Funding brief: The IFREE Small Grants Program provides funding of up to $10,000 for research projects that are consistent with IFREE’s Mission Statement and IFREE’s “principles of belief.”
Deadline: 15th, August, 2017
Funding details link: http://ifreeweb.org/research/the-ifree-small-grants-program/
Funding limit: The IFREE Small Grants Program provides funding of up to $10,000 for research projects that are consistent with IFREE’s Mission Statement and IFREE’s “principles of belief.”
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: Grants will be made only to universities, university foundations or other recognized research institutions, not to individuals.
Eligibility: The Small Grants Program is open to anyone affiliated with a research institution, regardless of citizenship or location of the institution. Funding preference will be given to proposals that include one or more investigators who have participated in an IFREE workshop, either as a teacher or a student, and/or received pre or post-doctoral support from IFREE.
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● IFREE’s Mission Statement and IFREE’s “principles of belief.”: http://ifreeweb.org/about/
● “Inspiration Anchoring IFREE”: http://ifreeweb.org/about/inspiration-anchoring-ifree/
● Form: http://ifreeweb.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/applicationtemplatePDFForm.pdf
● PDF Merge: http://www.pdfmerge.com/
How to apply: Proposals must adhere to the following format (each section below must begin on a new page):
● Cover page download applicationtemplatePDFForm.pdf
● Proposal (maximum 5 pages, single spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font). Statement about how the proposed research contributes to IFREE’s mission (1/2 page maximum).
● References cited.
● Budget and budget justification.
● Project timeline, including report submitted to IFREE, due 6 months after project completion.
● Summary of qualifications of the investigator(s) (maximum ½ page per investigator).
● Results from prior IFREE research support. If the PI or co-PI has received research support from IFREE in the past, please describe the results including: the date on which a project completion report was submitted, any publications resulting from IFREE support, and any other pertinent information
● Facilities available for research and statement that all research will be conducted in compliance with the IRB protocols of the institution receiving the grant.
Proposal submission checklist:
● Each section must begin on a new page.
● Budget must conform to budget guidelines.
● All sections must be combined into a single document with pages numbered sequentially.
● Proposals must be submitted as a PDF document.
- All sections must be combined into a single document with pages numbered sequentially.
***The cover sheet and the proposal can be combined into a single document using Adobe Acrobat, but not Acrobat Reader. There are also a number of web sites that will do it for free, such as pdf merge.***
● Files must use the following naming convention: LastName_FirstName.pdf.
● Proposals must be emailed to the Proposal Evaluation Committee chair, Jim Murphy, at email@example.com.
● The email must be titled “IFREE Small Grants Proposal.”
To request funding, proposals must meet the budget and formatting guidelines, and be emailed to the Chair of the Proposal Evaluation Committee (currently Jim Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh