Donor Name: Teach A Man To Fish
Funding name: The School Enterprise Challenge
Funding brief: The School Enterprise Challenge, run by Teach A Man To Fish, is a global business start-up Awards Programme for schools around the world with up to $50,000 in prizes available for the most entrepreneurial schools, teachers and students.
This free Awards Programme guides and supports teachers and students to plan and set up real, sustainable school businesses. Students get the chance to gain hands-on experience of running a real business and generate real profits to help support their school or a social cause of their choice. Schools have set up an amazing variety of businesses.
The Awards Programme is FREE and helps students to plan and set up school businesses that:
● Generate real profits to help support their educational activities.
● Give students the chance to gain hands-on experience of running a real school business.
● Are sustainable, will grow and develop each year.
Deadline: The School Enterprise Challenge launches in February and runs all year round! Each Award level is divided into three similar steps: Business Idea, Business Plan and Annual Report.
● Step 1: Students think of a Business Idea and submit it to us. (Do so within 4 weeks and they could win a prize!).
● Step 2: Students develop a Business Plan for their school enterprise and submit it by 30th June 2017.
● Step 3: Students launch and run a real school enterprise for at least 3 months. Students submit an Annual Report by 16th October 2017 updating us on their business.
Funding details link: http://www.schoolenterprisechallenge.org
Funding limit: Students develop essential skills in business and entrepreneurship in a practical, fun and innovative way. There is $50,000 in prizes to be available for the most entrepreneurial schools, teachers and students for 2017 available in the link (http://www.schoolenterprisechallenge.org/about/about-us/prizes/)
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: Schools around the world
Eligibility: As above
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Register: http://www.schoolenterprisechallenge.org/join/registration-form-2017/
● FAQ: http://www.schoolenterprisechallenge.org/about/about-us/frequently-asked-questions/
● Prize: http://www.schoolenterprisechallenge.org/about/about-us/prizes/
How to apply:
● If your school would like to participate, the lead teacher should complete this form. It will take you 5-10 minutes to fill in. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email explaining how to get started in the School Enterprise Challenge Awards programme.
● Please only register your team once. However, if you would like two (or more) teams from your school to enter The School Enterprise Challenge you must register twice (or more) using a different email address each time.
● Applications may submit online through given website (http://www.schoolenterprisechallenge.org/join/registration-form-2017/)
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh