Donor Name: The Research Council of Norway
Funding name: The KLIMAFORSK programme Fund
Funding brief: The KLIMAFORSK programme is announcing funding for research stays abroad, visiting researcher stays in Norway and events that promote the scientific and strategic objectives of the programme. A total of up to NOK 2 million is available for all three types of support.
● Support for event
● Personal visiting researcher grant
● Personal overseas research grant
The KLIMAFORSK programme is seeking to reduce the climate footprint of funded projects. If relevant, the applicants are requested to explain how they will reduce the climate footprint of their project in comparison with ordinary project implementation.
Objective: The objective of the call is to promote competence building in, and internationalization of, Norwegian research, and boost international cooperation within the framework of the KLIMAFORSK programme plan. In addition there is a desire to strengthen cooperation between researchers and to enhance communication between researchers and users of the research results in the field of climate research.
Deadline: 26.04.2017 13:00 CEST
Funding limit: NOK 2 million for Personal Overseas Research Grants, Personal Visiting Researcher Grants and Support for Events
● When applying for Personal Visiting Researcher Grants and Personal Overseas Research Grants, funding may only be sought for travel expenses and accommodation at fixed rates. Support for Events is limited to maximum NOK 60 000. Funding may only be sought for direct expenses relating to the event.
Project start date: Grant applications may be submitted for research stays and events that will take place at the end of 2017 or during the course of 2018.
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● Research stays abroad, visiting researcher stays in Norway
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://www.forskningsradet.no/en/General_application_requirements/1184159007037 ● Work programme KLIMAFORSK: http://www.forskningsradet.no/servlet/Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheader=application%2Fpdf&blobheadername1=Content-Disposition&blobheadervalue1=+attachment%3B+filename%3D%22Workprogramme2014-2023LargescaleprogrammeonClimateResearchKLIMAFORSK%2C0.pdf%22&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1274507928339&ssbinary=true
How to apply:
● Applications may submit online through given website:
● Support for event: http://www.forskningsradet.no/en/FundingDetail/KLIMAFORSK/1254025508941?aktId=1254025508868&lang=en&progId=1253982678608&visAktive=true
● Personal visiting researcher grant: http://www.forskningsradet.no/en/FundingDetail/KLIMAFORSK/1254025509816?aktId=1254025508868&lang=en&progId=1253982678608&visAktive=true
● Personal overseas research grant: http://www.forskningsradet.no/en/FundingDetail/KLIMAFORSK/1254025509968?aktId=1254025508868&lang=en&progId=1253982678608&visAktive=true