Donor Name: The RELX Group
Funding name: The RELX Group Environmental Challenge Fund
Funding brief: The RELX Group Environmental Challenge (the “Challenge”) is a skill-based competition in which participants are asked to submit proposals outlining innovative ideas that advance access to safe water and/or sanitation where access is presently at risk.
Deadline: 23:59 GMT on 15 May, 2017
Funding details link: http://www.relx.com/corporateresponsibility/environmental-challenge/Pages/apply.aspx
Funding limit: Two prizes will be awarded (total estimated value of all prizes is US$75,000) as follows: (i) a first prize in the amount of US$50,000 and (ii) a second prize in the amount of US$25,000, each to be used to launch, sustain or effectuate its respective winning proposal in accordance with the benchmarks in the judging criteria. Each winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and/or a Release of Liability/Publicity Release.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: As below
● Applicants must be 21 or over to enter the Challenge. Applicants may participate as (i) Individuals, (ii) teams of individuals, or (iii) individually or in teams on behalf of an organization, i.e. an educational or not-for-profit institution or a corporation (the latter category, collectively “Organizations”)
● Submission of an application with a proposal (the “Application”) on behalf of a group of individuals or an Organization shall constitute a representation by the individual submitting the Application that he/she is authorized to represent the team to submit the Application and distribute any prize money.
● Directors, officers and employees (and their immediate families and household members) of RELX Group plc (the “Sponsor”) and its affiliates (collectively, with Sponsor, “RELX Group”) and their respective advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter the Challenge.
● The Environmental Challenge is subject to applicable laws of an applicant’s jurisdiction. Sponsor is not responsible for any other eligibility prohibitions, including, without limitation, any established by applicant’s employer; applicants are encouraged to seek information on any such restrictions prior to submission of an Application.
● VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Submission mail: Not Found
Other important link:
● Guideline: http://www.relx.com/corporateresponsibility/environmental-challenge/Documents/ec-rules-2017.pdf
● Application form: http://www.relx.com/corporateresponsibility/environmental-challenge/Documents/ec-application-2016.pdf
● Apply: https://relxgroup-ec2017.skild.com/skild2/relxgroup-ec2017/loginPage.action
How to apply:
● To access the application, participants must follow the instructions on the RELX Group Environmental Challenge website at http://www.relx.com/corporateresponsibility/environmental-challenge (“Challenge Site”) and then register on the application site at https://relxgroup-ec2017.skild.com/skild2/relxgroup-ec2017/loginPage.action.
● Upon successful registration, participants will receive a link to the application form; it will also be available in PDF format on the Challenge Site. Applications that are (i) submitted in any manner other than as specified; (ii) submitted before or after the Challenge Period; or (iii) incomplete, defective, forged, or irregular in any way or not in compliance with these Official Challenge Rules will be disqualified.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh