Donor Name: Rolex
Award name: The Rolex Awards for Enterprise
Award brief: Since 1976, Rolex has honored extraordinary individuals who possess the courage and conviction to take on major challenges. Each Rolex Award for Enterprise is given for a new or ongoing project anywhere in the world – one that deserves support for its capacity to improve lives, or protect the world’s natural and cultural heritage. These projects have touched all aspects of humanity by expanding knowledge or improving life on the planet.
The Rolex Awards for Enterprise support pioneering work in three areas: the environment, applied science and technology or exploration. In addition to demonstrating a spirit of enterprise and leadership, candidates must put forward projects or work plans that have a clear purpose, are original and have the potential for significant impact.
Deadline: June 30, 2017 (at 12 noon Switzerland time, GMT+2)
Award details link: http://www.rolexawards.com/about/apply
Award limit: Each winner receives 100,000 Swiss francs. In addition, Rolex ensures winners receive access to its network of more than 100 past Laureates, as well as the benefit of international publicity through media coverage and the Rolex Awards website.
Project start date: N/A
Project duration: N/A
Eligible organization: As below
● The 2018 Rolex Awards for Enterprise are open to candidates who are between the ages of 18 and 30 on June 30, 2017.
● The application must be completed in English.
● Candidates are allowed to fill in only one application.
● The candidate should be the person who plays a leading role in the project or the organization.
● The 2018 Rolex Awards for Enterprise do not provide scholarships for academic studies.
● Candidates have a maximum of three weeks to complete their application form once they create an account.
Submission mail: N/A
Other important link:
● Apply: http://extranet2018.rolexawards.com/
How to apply: Applicants may apply through the given website (http://extranet2018.rolexawards.com/ )
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh