Donor Name: The U. S. Department of State’s National Institute of Health (NIH)
Fund name: The U. S. Department of State’s National Institute of Health (NIH) Fund
Funding Opportunity Number: PA-17-105
Funding brief: This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages innovative, targeted basic behavioral and social science and intervention development research to reduce incident HIV infections and improve the health of those living with HIV. This FOA encourages research designed to (a) conduct basic behavioral and social science research that is needed to advance the development of HIV prevention and care interventions, (b) translate and operationalize the findings from these basic studies to develop interventions and assess their acceptability and feasibility and (c) conduct tests of the efficacy of HIV prevention and care interventions.
Deadline: Jan 07, 2020
Funding details link: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=291128
Budget limit: $200,000
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
● City or township governments
● Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
● Special district governments
● Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
● County governments
● Private institutions of higher education
● State governments
● Independent school districts
● Others (see text field entitled “Additional Information on Eligibility” for clarification)
● Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
● Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
● Small businesses
● Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
● For profit organizations other than small businesses
● Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
● Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions;
● Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs);
● Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government;
● Faith-based or Community-based Organizations;
● Hispanic-serving Institutions;
● Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs);
● Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized);
● Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations);
● Regional Organizations;
● Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ;
● U.S. Territory or Possession.
● Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions)
● The sponsoring institution must assure support for the proposed program. Appropriate institutional commitment to the program includes the provision of adequate staff, facilities, and educational resources that can contribute to the planned program.
● Only institutions in low and middle income countries (LMICs) are eligible to apply. LMICs are defined by the World Bank classification system.
● Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply.
● Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Submission mail: Not Found
Other important link:
● Additional Information:http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-17-105.html
● Apply instruction: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/how-to-apply-application-guide.html#inst
● Dun and Bradstreet Universal Numbering System (DUNS): http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform
● System for Award Management (SAM): https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/
● NATO Commercial and Government Entity (NCAGE) Code: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/url_redirect.htm?id=11176
● eRA Commons: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/url_redirect.htm?id=11123
● NIH Grants Policy Statement: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/url_redirect.htm?id=11126
● FAQ: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/url_redirect.htm?id=41137
● Guideline: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/url_redirect.htm?id=12000
● Supplemental Grant Application Instructions: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/funding/424/SupplementalInstructions.pdf
How to apply: There are several options available to submit your application through Grants.gov to NIH and Department of Health and Human Services partners.
● Use the NIH ASSIST system to prepare, submit and track your application online.
● Apply Online Using ASSIST
● Use an institutional system-to-system (S2S) solution to prepare and submit your application to Grants.gov and eRA Commons to track your application. Check with your institutional officials regarding availability.
● Go to Grants.gov to download an application package to complete the application forms offline or create a Workspace to complete the forms online; submit your application to Grants.gov; and track your application in eRA Commons.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page–Fund For Bangladesh