Donor Name: The Hilden Charitable Fund
Fund name: The Hilden Charitable Fund
Funding brief: The Hilden Charitable Fund awards grants to projects both in the UK and in developing countries. The aim of the fund is to address disadvantages, notably by supporting causes which are less likely to raise funds from public subscriptions. Both the UK and overseas fund policy is directed largely at supporting work at community level.
In the UK: Hilden’s grant making priorities are: Homelessness, Penal Affairs, Asylum Seekers and Refugees, and Community Based initiatives for Disadvantaged Young People Aged 16 to 25.
Hilden’s grant making priorities overseas are for projects in developing countries working on community development, education, and health. Trustees will particularly welcome projects that address the needs and potential of girls and women. Trustees will be pleased to hear from UK Non Governmental Organizations/charities and hope that UK NGOs/charities will encourage their local partners to apply directly to Hilden for grant aid.
Deadline: Hilden accepts applications at anytime but the closing date for the Spring meeting is: Thursday March 16th 2017
Funding details link: http://www.hildencharitablefund.org.uk
Budget limit: Average grants are £5,000.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Hilden will consider funding for more than one year.
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: UK charities working overseas which have:
● A history of working overseas for at least 5 years
● have an income of over £100,000 in their last two financial years, but not more than £500,000
● If they are working with partners overseas (ie funding their partners) they should show that their partners have been in existence for at least 3 years and have an income of over £10,000
Charities based overseas applying must show:
● a history of working for at least 5 years
● have an income of over £25,000 in their last 2 financial years, but no more than £100,000
Submission mail: Not Found
Other important link:
● Apply: http://www.hildencharitablefund.org.uk/application%20notes.htm
How to apply: The funding agency expects all applicants to complete our application form. Without a completed application form your application will not be considered.
● Your case for funds should be concise (no more than 2 sides of A4), but supporting documentation is essential. Please ensure your application includes enclosures of:
● Your most recent independently inspected accounts
● Your most recent annual report
● Projected income and expenditure for the current financial year
● When applying, please say what you actually do.
● Please do not apply with lots of information on ‘need’ by regurgitating statistics (e.g. we are 15th most deprived ward in the UK).
● If you feel you need to present statistics please ensure you give a) sources and b) actual numbers especially if percentages are quoted.
Applicants may apply through the given website (http://www.hildencharitablefund.org.uk/application%20notes.htm)
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh