Donor Name: DFID
Fund name: Civil Society Support Programme Phase II Fund
● Component A will establish partnerships with global and British businesses to improve economic opportunities for women in their supply chains. It will work with businesses that have established supply chains in DFID countries, to:
● Identify and address barriers to low-income women’s participation in higher return jobs within supply chains, or roles not traditionally done by women
● Implement scalable or replicable interventions to address identified gender-specific barriers to empowering women such as unpaid care, discrimination and violence in the workplace. This would include building on existing corporate initiatives to scale up impact.
● Improve the data and transparency on where women already work in supply chains and identify potential benefits and opportunities for broadening this
● Component B will be a flexible funding mechanism which will include a help desk facility that provides bespoke expertise to scale up the impact of DFID and UK economic development investments on women’s economic outcomes, provides support for new partnerships with HLP members and others, and contributes to the global evidence base.
Deadline: Sun, 30th, April, 2017 at 18:00
Budget limit: Not Found
Project start date: Wed, 11th. October 2017
Project duration: 36 months
Eligible organization: Not Found
Eligibility: Not Found
Submission mail: Not Found
Other important link:
● Procurement at DFID Website: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-development/about/procurement
How to apply: If you wish to participate in this tender, please log onto the system to see if you are eligible.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh