Donor Name: Child Health Foundation
Fund name: Child Health Foundation Fund
Funding brief: Child Health Foundation wishes to receive proposals from interested health workers, investigators, or community organizations for innovative research or innovative service projects directed at improving the health of infants, children, and pregnant women.
Special instruction: In 2017, Child Health Foundation will be accepting proposals exclusively from organizations that they have previously funded. If you have received a grant from us before in any year, you may send a proposal. A letter of intent is not necessary. The deadline for these will be August 31st.
Priorities: Development of sustainable biomedical and social technologies; and adaptation and implementation of technologies in local situations that may have widespread applications. Projects that involve only general medical care of children but without innovative aspects will not be considered.
Deadline: The 2017 Deadline for the Proposal is August 31st.
Funding details link: http://childhealthfoundation.org/how-to-apply/
Budget limit: US$4,000 at start of project; US$1,000 upon receipt of interim report which includes itemized spent funds
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: 1 year
Eligible organization: As below
Eligibility: Proposals may be submitted by individuals (with organizational support). Organizations must be certified, that is, hold registration in the country of origin. And we will ask for a credible reference.
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important link:
● World projects: http://childhealthfoundation.org/world-projects/
How to apply: The project proposal should not exceed 5 single-spaced, typed pages. Proposals not sent in this 5-page format will not be considered. To save time and money for yourselves and us, please do not include certificates of registration, recommendations, annual reports, or photos until they are requested. Your five pages are enough and can be sent by post or email. Email is preferred and is enough. If you do not hear from us that we have received it, please contact us.
Cover page must include: (1 page)
● Name and address of organization
● Name of director and contact person(s), telephone and e-mail addresses
● One paragraph summarizing the mission of the organization
● One paragraph stating the purpose of the grant request, and how it relates to the mission of the organization
● Total dollar amount of the organization’s annual budget
● Total dollar amount of the proposed project’s budget
● Total dollar amount being requested from Child Health Foundation for the project
● Total dollar amount committed from other funding sources for the project
● Beginning and ending dates of the project (not to exceed one year)
● Project narrative: (2-3 pages) All of the following points must be presented and discussed:
● Background of the project and why it is needed
● Aims /objectives of the project, what the project will achieve
● Methods to be used and what procedures will keep it on track
● Plan of analysis of the data
● Plan for making results available to appropriate health agencies
Budget: (1 page):
● Detailed categories and justification of how funds will be used
● Amount requested must not exceed $5,000
● Funds may not be used for international travel, computers, secretarial support, or overhead.
Please send proposals to: E-Mail: email@example.com or Child Health Foundation 110 East Ridgely Rd. Timonium, MD 21093
Please include your country’s name on all correspondence.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh