Donor Name: Department for International Development,UK and Unilever
Fund name: Behavior change in low income households (Unilever partnership)
Funding brief: The fund will use market-based approaches to meet low-income household needs in developing countries around water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) and energy. It will fund and provide technical and operational support to business and research projects.
Projects which will create: transformative, and financially viable, social businesses capable of meeting WASH and energy needs research that informs how businesses can deliver more effective behavior change. A particular focus will be on the use of mobile and digital technologies
Research funding: Research may be based in any of the DFID’s priority countries; however we particularly encourage research proposals relevant to Kenya, Ghana or Nigeria.
● Social networks and spread of behavior change
● Rich representation of information in data-constrained environments
● Sanitation demand creation
Proposals are requested both for innovative business ideas and research projects. Proposals should meet all 3 criteria:
● aim to meet WASH and/or energy needs and alleviate poverty
● come under at least one of the business or research themes listed
● be applicable to sub-Saharan Africa, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Burma, or Nepal
Deadline: The deadline for all applications can be found on the Transform website (https://foundry.unilever.com/brightfuture/transform). The call published on 15th, February, 2016.
Budget limit: Up to £100,000 and £100,001 to £500,000
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: Not Found
Eligible organization: Companies and Educational institutions
Submission mail: Not Found
Other important link:
● Application Forms : https://foundry.unilever.com/business-applications
● Social networks and spread of behaviour change: https://foundry.unilever.com/signin?redirect=/research-applications
● Rich representation of information in data-constrained environments: https://foundry.unilever.com/signin?redirect=/research-applications
● Sanitation demand creation: https://foundry.unilever.com/challenges/-/spchallenge/view/challenge/1007
How to apply:
● Early-stage social businesses (https://foundry.unilever.com/business-applications)
● Technology-enabled business solutions: (https://foundry.unilever.com/business-applications).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh