Donor Name: The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge
Fund name: The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge Fund
Funding brief: The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is initiated by Nationale Postcode Loterij N.V. (“the Dutch Postcode Lottery”) to encourage the development of new, innovative, creative and yet commercially viable products and/or services that contribute to an eco-friendly lifestyle, directly reduce greenhouse gas emissions
The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is an annual international competition that rewards products/services/technologies that successfully combine sustainability, entrepreneurship and creativity. The jury will look for business plans that contribute to an eco-friendly lifestyle, directly reduce greenhouse gas emissions and score highly on convenience, quality and design. The winner gets €500,000 to bring his/her business to market. The runner-up will receive €200,000.
● should have the potential to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions by an amount you can roughly estimate
● should be developed enough to execute
● should be realizable as a usable product or service within the next two years
● should preferably have integrated Cradle2Cradle principles in their designs
Besides these criteria, the jury will also look at factors as: communication potential, courageousness and creativity.
Deadline: 1st, June, 2017 12:00 CET
Funding details link: http://www.greenchallenge.info/entry-criteria#anchor
Budget limit: The winner will receive €500,000 to further develop their product or service, and to bring it to market. The runner-up will receive €200,000.
Project start date: Not Found
Project duration: The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge ends on the date on which the Winner(s) is/are announced or any other date if the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is cancelled or abandoned.
● You are an innovative entrepreneur with an idea to tackle climate change
● You have a proven business plan on how to do so
● You have a product or service that reduces greenhouse gas emissions
● Your product/service should be developed enough to be executed and brought to market within 2 years
● You are able to pitch your business plan in English
● be willing to bring your idea to market yourself, and to commit to working with any organisation necessary for developing the product and/or implementing the service
● be 18 years or older
● agree with all our Terms & Conditions
● carefully answer all the questions on the entry form in English
● be willing to attend the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge in Amsterdam if you are selected as a finalist and present your idea to the jury (reasonable travel and lodging expenses incurred by one person per finalist will be reimbursed)
Submission mail: Not Found
Other important link:
Terms & Conditions: http://www.greenchallenge.info/terms-and-conditions
The modified and/or newly imposed Terms and Conditions: www.greenchallenge.info
Register the call: http://www.greenchallenge.info/register
Example entry form: http://www.greenchallenge.info/images/competition/Example-entry-form-2017.pdf
How to apply: As this is an international competition, all entries must be submitted in English. Due to the fact that they receive hundreds of submissions from over 80 countries, they have to employ strict guidelines. If you have been selected as one of the finalists, you will be invited to come to Amsterdam to present your plan before the international panel of experts. Please be aware that your presentation should also be in English.
Interested applicants may apply online via given website (http://www.greenchallenge.info/register).
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund for Bangladesh