Donor Name: Department of State, U.S. Embassy Dhaka, US GOVT
Fund name: The American Center Annual Program Statement
Funding brief: The American Center of U.S. Embassy Dhaka is pleased to announce that funding is available through its Public Diplomacy grants program, and is seeking proposals for projects throughout the fiscal year (from October to September) that promote U.S.-Bangladesh ties, strengthen democratic and inclusive societies, increase educational and economic opportunity for citizens, and improve access to accurate information.
Grant proposals submitted should meet one or more of the following U.S. Embassy Dhaka, Public Diplomacy priorities:
1. Promote democratic values, good governance, civil society engagement, and peaceful political processes
2. Strengthen respect for human rights and inclusive societies (promote tolerance and pluralism)
3. Counter violent extremism
4. Pursue gender equality and women empowerment, and combat gender based violence
5. Increase U.S.-Bangladesh educational linkages, English language learning, higher education administration
6. Cultural and artistic approaches to address any of the above priorities
Deadline: January 15, 2017 to August 31, 2017
Funding details link: https://bd.usembassy.gov/embassy/embassy-dhaka/american-center-dhaka-grants/
Budget limit: $5,000 to $25,000
Project start date: September 1, 2017 or earlier
Project duration: One year or less
Eligible organization: Non-governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, foundations, trusts, community-based organizations and educational institutions
Submission mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other important link:
How to apply: Proposals should be submitted via email to the American Center, U.S. Embassy Dhaka at the following email address: email@example.com. Applications are accepted in English only, and final grant agreements and grant documentation will be in English.
Visit all Funding opportunities: https://fundforbangladesh.wordpress.com/site-map/
Facebook page-Fund For Bangladesh